Wednesday 2 November 2011

The broken Texas judge

As I'm sure a lot of you already know, there is a video circling the net at the minute of a judge from Texas, William Adams, savagely beating his 16 year old daughter with a belt. If you haven't seen it yet, you can view it here but BE WARNED, its horrible viewing. However, I think its important that people do see and understand what an abusive monster this fucker is.

Now, this isn't really anything to do with the purpose of this blog, so you may be wondering why I'm posting it. The simple fact is I want as many people as possible to see it, and to know who this abusing cunt is. I want him to never be able to walk into a bar without someone recognising him. I want him to become a complete pariah. I want him to die alone, preferably of something painful.

Now, before people start harping on that we don't know its him (The police are not confirming anything), please note, he was interviewed by NBC and acknowledged that it was him, before making excuses that it wasn't as bad as the video made it look (I'll let you judge for yourself on that one).

Further more, I offer redemption. The man has proved to the world that he is fit only to attack children. If he wishes to show other wise, let him fight someone his own size. So here is my offer. Him and me, in a cage, no gloves, no holds barred. Hell, we can use belts if you like, let you have your "home" advantage. Oh an no refs. The match doesn't end until one man decides to walk out and the other man can't stop him from doing so.

So coward, you got the balls?

No comments:

Post a Comment